About the Journal
Techné : Jurnal Ilmiah Elektroteknika (p-ISSN: 1412-8292, e-ISSN: 2615-7772) is a scientific journal published by the Faculty of Electronics and Computer Engineering, Satya Wacana Christian University and has been nationally-accredited Sinta 4. Topics covered by Techné encompasses research areas in electrical, electronics and computer engineering. Techné was first published online in 2010. The journal is published twice a year, in April and October. This journal adopts the Open Access policy and all published articles are freely accessible to all visitors.
Aim and Scope
Techné: Jurnal Ilmiah Elektroteknika seeks for original and significant research in the areas of electronic and computer engineering. Its scope will include, but not limited, to:
- Electronic Engineering
Digital Signal Processing
New and Renewable Energy
- Computer Engineering
Parallel / Distributed Computing
Every article submitted to Techné : Jurnal Ilmiah Elektroteknika will not have any 'Article Processing Charges'. This includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows immediate access to the full text versions of the articles.
Techné : Jurnal Ilmiah Elektroteknika published online twice a year in April and October, each issue contains at least 5 (five) articles.
Techné : Jurnal Ilmiah Elektroteknika utilizes the LOCKSS system (https://www.lockss.org/)to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Open Access Policy
Techné : Jurnal Ilmiah Elektroteknika provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Journal Licensing and Copyright
Techné : Jurnal Ilmiah Elektroteknika is an open access journal under the CC BY-NC-SA license to its content (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/). Authors retain the copyright to their works and grant the journal right of first publication.
Techné : Jurnal Ilmiah Elektroteknika editorial board will ensure that every published article will not exceed 30% similarity score. Plagiarism screening will be conducted using Turnitin similarity checker service.
Each submitted manuscript will go through a peer review process for 30 - 45 days with the following stages:
1. Editor performs a technical and administrative assessment of the submitted manuscript.
2. Editor continues the manuscripts that passed the technical and administrative assessment for the double blind review process. Manuscripts that do not pass technical and administrative judgments will be returned to the author with notes from editors (rejected or revision required).
3. Two reviewers review the script and make recommendations.
4. Editor submits the results of the assessment and recommendation to the author along with the deadline for revision.
5. Editor will send a ready-to-publish copy to the author before it is issued for approval and can not be withdrawn.
Techné : Jurnal Ilmiah Elektroteknika provides the download statistics of each published article at the abstract page.